Updates and details for Revaluation Procedure for CA CPT/PCC/IPCC/Final Paper Marks :
ICAI has declared CA CPT, IPCC and Final results recently. The students, who are not satisfied with their marks can apply for Revaluation of Answer sheets. From here you can Check Procedure of Verification, Fees for Revaluation Marks, Procedure for physical written application and much more. Scroll down to read the full article.
Procedure of Verification for CPT/IPCC/Final Answer Papers
The procedure of Verification of CA CPT/CA IPCC/CA Final May 2017 exam is mentioned below.
CA IPCC and CA Final candidates can apply for verification by using online verification given below whereas CPT students must apply by physical hand written application only.
Go to http://icaiexam.icai.org
>1. On left side, mouse over on Apply online for verification
Click on Apply Online for Verification of May 2017 Exams
>2. Read the terms and condition,
>3. Click I have read and understood above
>4. Now enter your details,
>6. Select subjects,
>7. You must upload scanned copy of the handwritten application, check below for details,
>8. Make Payment through Master/Visa/Maestro Credit/Debit Card. Net b@nking is not accepted.
>9. Take a print out of it.
Recommended Articles for CA CPT, IPCC, Final:
- CA CPT Registration Procedure for June 2017
- CPT Question Papers with Solution June 2017 & Past Papers(Available)
- CA CPT Pass Percentage June 2017 & Past Analysis
- CA CPT Result June 2017
- CA IPCC Registration form, procedure, last date for May 2017
- CA IPCC Result May 2017 declared(Check Result)
- CA IPCC Question Paper with Solution May 2017 & Past Papers(Available)
- CA IPCC Pass Percentage May 2017 & Past Analysis
- CA Final Registration Form, Procedure, Last date, Fees, Syllabus
- CA Final RTP May 2017 & Past Papers(Available)
Fees for Revaluation of Marks:
- The verification fee for Revaluation of Marks for CA IPCC and Final is Rs 100/- per paper subject to a maximum of Rs 400/- for all the papers of a group or both the groups.
- For CPT, the verification fee is Rs 200.
Verification of Marks for CA Final May 2017:
Check below for procedure of Verification of CA Final May 2017. For FAQs on Verification Procedure: Download this FAQs by ICAI
Note: The revaluation for CA Final May 2017 will begin after 3-4 days of result declaration, check icai.org for more details.
|Online Verification, Certified Copies/Inspection Application – Nov, 2016|
|Final – Verification|
|20-07-2016 (10:00 Hrs IST)||18-01-2017|
|Final – Certified Copies/Inspection|
|20-07-2016 (10:00 Hrs IST)||18-01-2017|
Physically Handwritten Application for Verification / Revaluation.
NOTE: CPT Candidate should apply only by handwritten application. No online facility available for CPT students.
The application for verification of marks must be in the handwriting of the examinee. If the examinee had appeared in Hindi medium, his/her application should be in Hindi. Typewritten applications will not be entertained.There is no standard format as such for such application. However, the application should clearly indicate the following details and should be duly signed by the examinee.
- Student Name
- Student Registration No
- Month and year of the exam
- Roll No
- Paper(s)/subjects to be verified
- Address for communication
Note: The fees is payable by way of a demand draft drawn in favor of “The Secretary, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India” payable at New Delhi.
Note : Please note that it is mandatory to upload scanned copy of your handwritten verification request on the portal, failing which you will not be permitted to submit an online verification request.
Where should the physical application be sent:
In case you are unable to upload scanned copy of your handwritten request, or not able to login due to any reason, you may send your handwritten request along with the Demand Draft for the applicable fee, by speed post/registered post, to:
The Additional Secretary (Exams),
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India,
New Delhi – 110 002
so as to reach us within the last date printed above.
Examinees are advised to note that there is no provision for re-evaluation of answer books, its just verification or recalculation of total marks awarded.Verification fee is as follows:
- For Final, IPCE/ATE, IPCE/ATE-units: Rs 100/- per paper subject to a maximum of Rs 400/- for all the papers of a group/both groups.
- For CPT: Rs 200/-
- For Post qualification courses ISA, DIRM, ITL&WTO, MAC/TMC/CMC: Rs 500/-
The process of verification of marks covers the following:
- Whether the answer book(s) compilation is complete
- Whether any question or part thereof has remained unvalued
- Whether there is any totaling error in any question or total marks on the cover page
- Whether there is any discrepancy between the marks for each question and or/part thereof and marks for each question indicated on the cover page of the answer book
- Whether the handwriting of the examinee in all the answer books is the same.
The fees are payable by way of a demand draft drawn in favor of “The Secretary, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India” payable at New Delhi.
>In case an examinee is applying online, he/she can pay the verification fee on-line, either by debit/credit card, Master/Visa. The verification fees are the same, whether the application is physical or on-line.
>In the case of on-line applications, a scanned copy of the handwritten request for verification is also to be uploaded.
>However, there is no need to send the print-out of the on-line verification application by post.
>An application by an examinee seeking inspection of his/her evaluated answer books and/or certified copies thereof is independent of and distinct from an application made by him/her for verification of marks under the existing Regulation 39(4) of the Chartered Accountants Regulations, 1988.For details regarding the procedure for applying for certified copies/inspection of evaluated answer books, click here.
Refund of Verification Fees:
In the case of a change in marks pursuant to verification, the verification fee is refunded to the examinee automatically. There is no need to make a separate claim for refund. In case, he/she had also applied for the next exam, pending the outcome of the verification and the outcome of verification, leads to his passing the earlier exam, the examination fees paid by him/her for the next exam will also be refunded.
The outcome of the verification of all those who had applied (whether through on-line mode or physical mode) will be hosted on the website http://icaiexam.icai.org and a written communication will also be sent to the concerned examinees individually.
The examinees are advised to check the said website from time to time regarding the outcome.
They can also send an email at the following email IDs, as per the exam:
CPT examinees firstname.lastname@example.org
PCE examinees email@example.com
IPCE examinees firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any query about this article, you can write it into the comments. Stay tuned with us for more updates about “Revaluation Procedure for CA CPT/IPCC/Final Paper Marks” and keep browsing our site.